Student Services are offices and programs that support the students of the School of Medicine. The Office of the Registrar and Office of Financial Aid support multiple academic programs within the school. The Office of Admissions specifically serves the MD and MSTP programs as do the Offices of Curricular Affairs, Student Affairs and the Student Ombudsman.
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Clinical Education and Learning Environment
- Office of Curricular Affairs
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of the Student Ombudsman
- Medical Education Administration
- Medical Student Wellness Program
- Multicultural Resource Center
Duke University Student Affairs offers multiple services for graduate and professional students, including family, health and housing resources. Visit the University site for Graduate and Professional Students.