Alumni are the Doctor of Physical Therapy program's most valuable resource. Your voice and support of our program reaches into hospitals, clinics, and communities throughout the world. Thank you being strong advocates of physical therapy and Duke.
The DPT Alumni Affairs Committee and related alumni resources work hard to help you stay connected to each other and to our growing program by sharing continuing education opportunities, program changes that enhance the value of your degree, clinical internship needs, and news about the program. Our goal is to make the DPT Alumni Association the most recognized at Duke.
Education Verification and Transcripts
If you graduated in:
- 1944–1970: Please contact the Office of the Registrar in the School of Medicine at 919-684-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1972–1999: Please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 919-684-2813 or email@example.com.
- 2000 and after: Please contact the Office of the Registrar in the School of Medicine at 919-684-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re an alum interested in participating in the Duke DPT Alumni Mentorship Program, you can sign up by filling out this short survey to help us better pair you with a mentor/mentee. Please e-mail email@example.com if any of these apply to you:
- board-certified specialist, please indicate which specialty
- graduate of a residency/fellowship program
- interested in accompanying Duke DPT students on global health service trips
- interested in helping Duke DPT admissions with recruitment
- willing to house students who are away on clinical rotations
Duke DPT alumni are doing amazing things. See what they are up to.
Share Your Story
We want to hear from you and celebrate your growth! Let us know what you are doing.
Nominate a Classmate
The Duke Physical Therapy Alumni Association recognizes and honors alumni for outstanding merit. Know someone we should consider? Submit a nomination.
How can we better serve you?
We’d like to know a bit more about you so we can provide relevant resources and opportunities. Please take our brief (10 minute) survey to share how we can better serve you.