Joining with occupational therapy and occupational science communities internationally, as well as Duke University,
The Duke OTD envisions an inclusive world where all people flourish through access to and participation in meaningful, health-supporting occupations, the activities of everyday life.
We look forward to welcoming our inaugural cohort of future occupational therapists in August 2021. The Duke OTD is committed to weaving student’s personal and professional development together to shape leaders with a focus on eliminating human suffering caused by barriers to occupation. In order to welcome and form a cohort of students from as many walks of life as possible, the Duke OTD has taken the following actions to create an inclusive and equitable learning community.
- Active learning and engagement in the community
- Faculty position focused on minority recruitment and retention
- Intentional integration between the personal and professional
- Focus on justice work of eliminating human suffering caused by barriers to occupation
- A holistic admissions process to welcome students from wide-ranging backgrounds
Tuition and Fees
The total tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 academic year is $50,705.
OTD Division Fees
$2,000 technology fee in years one and two
$1,000 laboratory fee in year one
$400 First Year Fee
$120 Transcript Fee
Duke University and School of Medicine Fees
$1,160 Student Health Fee
$74 Graduate Student Activity Fee
$20 Graduate Student Services Fee
$326 Recreation Fee
$3,605 Health Insurance
Please note that yearly fees are subject to change. Click here for more information on tuition, fees, cost of living, and affording Duke OTD.