Duke University School of Medicine's researchers - working with physicians, nurses and providers on the front lines of the pandemic - have rapidly translated innovations from bench to bedside. Duke has participated in the roll out of hundreds of clinical trials, many developed and launched here, to fight COVID-19. Consistent with its history, Duke is leading and contributing at a local, national and international level, and partnering with clinical and scientific colleagues all over the world to share resources, knowledge and experience to battle the pandemic.
Dean Klotman's Friday Videos
Community updates and interviews on topics relevant to to the School of Medicine community, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Seminars and Symposia
Duke University News Office – Coronavirus News
- Duke Faculty Fight for Latinx Communities Hit Hard by COVID-19
- Sniffing Out An Abrupt COVID-19 Symptom
- Years in the Making: Duke Human Vaccine Institute Researchers Attack COVID-19
- Clinical Researchers Seek Ways to Lessen the Severity of COVID-19
- Prepping for a Pandemic: Duke’s Long History of RNA-based Vaccine Development
- Early Detection of COVID-19: How Your Smartwatch Could Help
- Looking for Disease in a Global Hotspot
- Responding to Pandemics: Past, Present and Future
- Duke Researchers Pivot to Attack the New Coronavirus
COVID-19 Research News
The latest news in COVID-19 research, treatment, and vaccine development, all in one place.