Join Our Mission to Change Health Care
The minimum requirements for admission to Duke University’s MMCi program include:
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year accredited program
- Academic transcripts, as relevant
- Responses to essay questions, to assess readiness and interest
- Two letters of recommendation addressing work or educational experience
- Interview with the program director by phone or in person
GMAT/GRE is not required for application, but the program reserves the right to require for admission.
The first round deadline for applications is November 27, 2023.
- College-level calculus and statistics courses, as well as computer skills, are highly recommended.
- International students: GRE/GMAT required. TOEFL test scores may be waived for international students graduating from colleges or universities which provide instruction in English.
Most students are working full time or part time while in the MMCi program. For those who are not working, we strongly encourage getting involved with projects or independent studies to help link class room topics to the real world. The program can assist students in finding unpaid internships on campus.