Educational programs and administrative units in the School can use their name co-branded with the School of Medicine logo using the logo spacing requirements and other branding guidelines (approved fonts, colors and spacing). Logos use the "Frutiger" font.
Program and Unit Logos
Shown below is a sample of suggested acceptable placement and styling when grouping your program or unit name with the official school logos.
Program name with horizontal School of Medicine logo above, centered and separated by a rule.
Program name with stacked School of Medicine logo above, centered left with rule.
*If it looks like nothing happened when you click on the unit name, check your downloads folder. Not all browsers show the download in progress.
- Doctor of Medicine Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Master of Biomedical Sciences Program
- Master of Management in Clinical Informatics
- Medical Scientist Training Program
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate Program
- Ophthalmic Technician Program
- Pathologists' Assistant Program
- Physician Assistant Program
- Primary Care Leadership Track