The following is an outline of annual activities available through the Offices for Faculty Development and Mentoring. This chart is not an exhaustive list, but it is designed to provide a general overview of events that typically cycle on an annual basis. Faculty are notified of upcoming events via e-mail. Use the links below to learn more about our programs, or click here for our current calendar.
- LEADER Program (Leadership Development for Researchers)
- Spring Faculty Meeting (password:facdev)
- Professional Development Seminar Series
- ADVANCE UP
- ALICE Program (Academic Leadership, Innovation, and Collaborative Engagement for mid-career women)
- Duke Clinical Leadership Program (DCLP)
- Mentor Training