The Office of Regulatory Affairs and Quality is pleased to offer the Regulatory Affairs Training Program. This program is open to all interested individuals who register. The program is 6 weeks and consists of weekly online lectures combined with independent study. This program provides an overview of premarket regulatory work related to drugs, biologics, and medical devices, covering the following topics:
- Drug Development and FDA Meetings
- Applicability of FDA Drug Regulations to Clinical Studies
- IND Content, Format, Review and Maintenance
- Medical Device Development and FDA Meetings
- Applicability of FDA Device Regulations to Clinical Studies
- IDE Preparation, Submission, and Maintenance
Enrollment to the program occurs on a rolling calendar basis and the program is offered remotely via Webex. After registering for this program, participants will be contacted prior to the start of that program and so we kindly ask that you limit inquiries regarding session availability.
Interested in participating?
The next program will start April 23rd, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST. The program will run once weekly on Fridays from 12:00-1:00 PM EST from April 23rd through May 28th. Please see the link below to register for the program.
Questions about the program?
Please read our FAQs about the program below. If you have a question that is not addressed, please email ORAQ-TrainingProgram@duke.edu.