Medical Education Information Technology or MedEdIT, consists of three support service groups. The Student Help Desk Team, the Multimedia Team, and the Development Team. Each team takes great pride in assisting Duke University School of Medicine students and faculty pursue a technology rich education.
- Student laptop/tablet support
- Classroom computer/AV support
- Educational video production
- Educational/Administrative software application development
- Curriculum management support
- Classroom technologies support
- Seamless integration of technology into the curriculum
To contact the team for assistance, please submit a ticket through Duke.service-now.com. Choose the “Duke University” and then select “MedEdIT Helpdesk” from the dropdown menu.
The Student Help Desk hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and is located on level 2 (main lobby) of the Seeley G Mudd Building. You can also email the helpdesk staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (919) 668 6212.
For an AV emergency, please call (919) 907-0025.