The Office of Duke-NUS Affairs, established in the early phases of Duke-NUS Medical School. The Office of Duke-NUS Affairs is on-site at Duke. It functions as a single portal of entry for access to Duke from Duke-NUS and SingHealth. The Office coordinates and provides administrative support to all collaborative initiatives between Duke, Duke-NUS, and SingHealth.
Duke, Duke-NUS/SingHealth Collaborative Programs:
- Administrative Fellow Mentoring Program
- Collaborative Research Projects
- DNUS Junior Faculty Participating in Duke Leadership Conference
- Duke-NUS and SingHealth Faculty Engagement Programs
- Education Symposia
- Faculty Mentoring Program
- Post Doc Exchange Program
- Pre-Grant Submission Peer Review
- Research Symposia
- SingHealth Academic Clinical Program (ACP) Study Visits
- SingHealth Chief Resident Visits
- Travel Grants
- Visits to Duke
All of these programs serve to enhance mutual learning between Duke, Duke-NUS, and SingHealth, as well as expand the growth of academic medicine at Duke and in Singapore.