The Duke University School of Medicine ME2 Employee Resource Group may contain links to third party websites. Duke University School of Medicine is not responsible for the content on third-party websites or for content originating outside of Duke University.
Email us if you know of other resources that you'd like to see added to these lists.
Art and Culture
A list of selected events in the Triangle that highlight African-American cultural history, interests, and talent.
- Black EOE Journal - African-American Business and Career magazine
- Find Your Ultimate Daily Routine and Make It Stick: Born at Duke University, Fabulous uses behavioral science to help people make smart changes and build healthy habits.
- The Shine App: Daily mental wellness for all - geared towards POC
- Three Good Things: Simple, basic gratitude
- Liberate: A safe space for the Black community to develop a daily meditation habit.
- The Nap Ministry: Online community focusing on rest as a form of resistance and liberation.