Renovation Projects

For on-campus smaller renovation projects (under 100K) in School of Medicine buildings, a service request should be submitted to Duke Health Engineering & Operations. (E&O)

For small projects in a University Managed building (LSRC, North, Ciemas), contact the appropriate FMD Building Manager for assistance.

For larger projects (over 100k), off-campus, or projects in University managed buildings a Project Initiation Form needs to be submitted to Duke Health Facility Planning, Design and Construction. (FPDC)

If you need assistance identifying how to address your needs contact the Director of Space Management.