Career and Professional Development Resources
- Visit the Career Services Page at the Duke Career Center and the Graduate School Programs that include programs such as Certificate in College Teaching, Emerging Leaders Institute, Preparing Future Faculty, etc.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- The CAPS website in Student Affairs is housed in the Student Wellness Center which hosts student activities, and related health providers such as a campus pharmacy, physical therapy, nutrition services, a meditation garden, a dental office and other support services.
- Engaging in a Diverse World includes:
- Programs and Services
- Student Groups
- Our Values & Goals
- Campus Partners & Triangle Resources
International House (IHOUSE)
- For our International Graduate Students, visit the International House page in Student Affairs
Life in Durham and Housing Resources
Duke University is located in Durham, North Carolina, one of three cities — Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh — that form North Carolina’s famed Triangle Region. Each of the cities is home to a major research university. The triangle area, with a combined triangle-wide population of more than a million people, boasts a robust intellectual climate and broad cultural diversity.