The Office of Academic Solutions and Information Systems (OASIS) is the approved IT partner for the School of Medicine and provides the following technology services:
- IT Engagement (consultations, discovery, contract review)
- Applications (vended system selection, custom software development, application delivery, technical support, system integration)
- Infrastructure (hardware and OS requests, middleware setup and support, system monitoring)
- Computing (personal desktop support, local infrastructure support)
- Data (reporting, analytics, secure data storage and retrieval).
The OASIS mission is to create and support a cohesive portfolio of technology services that purposefully and relentlessly support Duke University's research and medical education missions as well as Duke Health's Learning Health and Personalized Health visions.