The School of Medicine Office for Faculty is happy to announce the 2022 ALICE participants.
ALICE – Academic Leadership, Innovation, and Collaborative Engagement – is year-long a leadership development opportunity for mid-career women faculty in the School of Medicine. This program provides in-depth opportunities for leadership skill development, personal reflection and goal setting, peer-mentoring, and structured 360 feedback. Participants hold research, education, and clinical leadership roles in departments across the School of Medicine.
Faculty in this program were competitively selected to participate. Congratulations to the 2022 ALICE participants!
2022 ALICE Cohort:
- Angeles Alvarez Secord, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Amy Barto, MD, Medicine
- Brandi Bottiger, MD, Anesthesiology
- Leonor Corsino, MD, Medicine
- Melissa Daubert, MD, Medicine
- Miriam Feliu, Psy.D., Psychiatry
- Tamara Fitzgerald, MD, PhD, Surgery
- Laura Havrilesky, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nicole Larrier, MD, Radiation Oncology
- Monica Lemmon, MD, Pediatrics
- Viviana Martinez-Bianchi, MD, Family Medicine and Community Health
- Waleska Pabon-Ramos, MD, MPH, Radiology
- Laura Rosenberger, MD, Surgery
- Teresa (Terri) Tarrant, MD, Medicine
- Betty Tong, MD, Surgery
- Tracy Wang, MD, Medicine
- Lisa Wruck, PhD, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Mamata Yanamadala, MD, Medicine