1. Contact LabArchives with questions about how to utilize specific features. LabArchives has multiple support options:
2. Contact ASIST (ASIST@duke.edu) for support on best practices in data management within LabArchives, e.g., how to organize notebooks, identifying other resources, additional training and consultation on using LabArchives at Duke.
- Thursday, September 19, 11am - 12pm. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Friday, September 27, 2pm - 3pm. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Thursday, October 3, 10am - 11am. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Friday, October 11, 2pm - 3pm. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Tuesday, October 15, 2pm - 3pm. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Wednesday, October 23, 10am - 11am. Hock Plaza, suite 205
- Friday November 1, 10am - 11am. Hock Plaza suite 205
3. Contact Duke IT support for help with shibboleth authentication issues or internet connection issues.
- Duke School of Medicine and School of Nursing: Contact Duke Health Technology Services (DHTS) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact DHTS by phone: 919-684-2243, and select Option 4 for Research Support Services.
- Duke Campus Schools: Contact Duke Office of Information Technology (OIT) by phone: 919-684-2200 or contact via live-chat on the OIT support website.