LabArchives electronic research notebook is Duke-supported, multi-disciplinary, and designed to help improve research documentation.
Key Features of LabArchives @ Duke:
- Free account for anyone with a Duke netID
- Secure data storage on the LabArchives cloud-based server
- Unlimited storage for files under 15GB
- The ability to share notebooks with collaborators and colleagues
- Easily searchable data and notes
To create an account:
- Go to https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/login
- Select "Duke University" on the dropdown list
- Login using your Duke Credentials
NEW! You can now sign-in to your LabArchives account through the "my Links" widget in MyRESEARCHhome!
Copy and Bookmark the Duke specific URL address from the Login button below to directly access your Duke LabArchives notebooks in one step