In accordance with Duke’s Guide for Returning to the Workplace and Community Responsibility, all personnel needing access to Duke University School of Medicine research buildings are required to complete a symptom screening and departure log every day they come onsite. This screening is provided by Duke Employee Occupational Health and Wellness (EOHW). Responses are confidential, and will not be shared with your supervisor, department/Center/Institute, or the School of Medicine. However, participation in completing a screening survey and departure log for every onsite shift will be closely monitored.
The SymMon app, available for free through the Apple and Google Play stores, is a convenient way to perform your daily screening and departure logging. Before downloading the app, register and complete your health profile survey in the online system.
Web-based symptom monitoring also continues to be available. Once registered, you will receive an email with your unique link for your daily screening.
- Register for daily symptom screening and departure logs
- Read more about the SymMon app.
- Watch the video guide to completing your daily symptom monitoring using the online system
- Instructions for web-based daily symptom screening and departure logs (.pdf)
- For technical issues with your survey, please contact the EOHW hotline, at 919-684-3136 option 2