The Office of Biomedical Graduate Education (OBGE) serves as a resource hub and point of contact designed to connect you with the multi-dimensional resources available to you at Duke. OBGE Career & Professional Development partners with the Career Center and the Graduate School to provide career services and programming designed to meet the unique needs of biomedical PhD students.
- Individual career counseling appointments in MSRB III
- Career selection and planning assistance
- Group counseling sessions
- CV, resume and cover letter reviews and assistance
- Graduate application writing help
- Networking advice and training
- Mock interviews
- Biomedical PhD-specific career programming
- Mentoring opportunities
- Student leadership group event planning support
To schedule an OBGE career counseling appointment, please visit Career Connections and click on "Other activities" in the toolbar. Select "Appointment sign ups calendar" and register for any available appointment with Heather Nickel.
For event scheduling support and other questions, contact Heather Nickel, OBGE Senior Career Advisor, at email@example.com.