February 26, 2019
Great Hall, Trent Semans Center
Learn more about shared resources and their contributions to groundbreaking research, hear about new shared resources and capabilities, and browse posters and meet with shared resource staff.
2019 Core Day
Keynote talk by Charles Gersbach, PhD, Rooney Family Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Featuring research talks by:
- Allen Song, PhD, Professor in Radiology and Director, Center for Brain Imaging and Analysis
- Daniel Lew, PhD, James B. Duke Professor of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- Herman Staats, PhD, Professor and Vice Chair for Research, Department of Pathology
- Raphael Valdivia, PhD, Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- and more!
New shared resource talks from:
- Cellular Metabolism Analysis Shared Resource
- Microbiome Shared Resource