Deadline: November 30, 2020
The School of Medicine Research Staff Appreciation Awards recognize staff members who provide exemplary support in the conduct of research.
Nominations for these awards are now being accepted and can be submitted online at the link below. A nomination can be submitted by any School of Medicine faculty or staff member. Nominators may only nominate one candidate. The application requires endorsement from the respective chair or center/institute director of the staff member. If the nominator is also the nominee’s direct supervisor and entity leader, please seek out letters of support to provide additional perspectives. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
To submit nominations for the 2020 SOM Research Staff Awards:
- To submit a nomination, visit My Research Proposal, click on “Create New User” (or log in if you already have an account).
- A step-by-step user’s guide forsubmitting nominations via the MyResearchProposal software is available on the CTSI website page ‘MyResearchProposal’. Please click on the Applicant instructions.
- Enter Access Code ‘SOM’ then select the “School of Medicine Research Staff Appreciation Awards 2020” opportunity and follow the instructions.
- For questions concerning MyResearchProposal passwords or system issues, please contact email@example.com.
Applications are due November 30, 2020, and winners will be announced in December.
Three awards will be presented. Each winner will receive a certificate and $500.00.
School of Medicine Research Staff Awards:
To be eligible for an award, an individual must meet all of the following criteria:
- Research Assistants, Research Specialists, Clinical Research Coordinators, Project Leaders, or any staff member employed by the School of Medicine, who provides exemplary support in the conduct of research. Not Eligible: Faculty or staff members who have primary investigator status; research fellows, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students; administrative professionals.
- Current role provides technical expertise to support any research program (including translational, clinical, data sciences, or basic science research) in a manner which underpins the effective and efficient promotion of the research mission in the School of Medicine.
- At least 5 years of continuous service in a research role in the School of Medicine.
- Demonstrated record of excellent performance.
If you have questions concerning eligibility, please contact Lauren Binanay at firstname.lastname@example.org.