Deadline: October 24, 2018
Nominations for the School of Medicine Research Staff Appreciation Awards are now open. These awards recognize staff members who provide exemplary support in the conduct of research. Each award recipient receives a certificate and $500.00.
To be eligible for an award, an individual must meet all of the following criteria:
- Research Assistants, Research Specialists, Clinical Research Coordinators, Project Leaders, or any staff member employed by the School of Medicine, who provides exemplary support in the conduct of research. Not Eligible: Faculty or staff members who have primary investigator status; research fellows, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students; administrative professionals.
- Current role provides technical expertise to support any research program (including translational, clinical, data sciences, or basic science research) in a manner which underpins the effective and efficient promotion of the research mission in the School of Medicine.
- At least 5 years of continuous service in a research role in the School of Medicine.
- Demonstrated record of excellent performance
Applications are due October 24, 2018, and winners will be announced in December. Three awards will be presented. Each winner will receive a certificate and $500.00.
To submit nominations for the 2018 SOM Research Staff Awards:
- To apply, visit My Research Proposal, click on “Create New User” (or log in if you already have an account).
- A step-by-step user’s guide for applying via the MyResearchProposal software is available on the CTSI website page ‘MyResearchProposal’. Please click on the Applicant instructions.
- Enter Access Code ‘SOM’ then select the “School of Medicine Research Staff Appreciation Awards 2018” opportunity and follow the instructions.
- For questions concerning MyResearchProposal passwords or system issues, please contact email@example.com