The Member Spotlight is an opportunity for Black staff to introduce themselves to the ERG. It is both a networking opportunity as well as an opportunity to practice public speaking in a professional setting.
- There will at least one member spotlight per meeting.
- Spotlight presenters are allowed 1 PowerPoint slide and 5 minutes to tell their story.
- Presenters can share their personal/professional histories as well as their aspirations for the future. Topics can include:
- How I got here, what I do now, what I like about my current position, what do I want for the future, etc.
- Presenters name, photo and a brief blurb will be posted ME2 website.
If you are interested in presenting a Member Spotlight, please complete the form below.