My career focuses on interprofessional medical education, and collaboration in community and population health. These are critically important areas with tremendous potential for creativity, innovation, and learning from one another. These are also strategic tools to advance health equity.
Education and Training
- Northwestern University, M.D. 1975
- Northwestern University, M.P.H. 1983
- Duke University School of Medicine, Family Medicine Residency, Duke Community And Family Medicine
Selected Grants and Awards
- A National GME Program in Population Health
- Virtual Health Care Environments versus Traditional Interactive Team Training
- Residency Training in Family Medicine No. 93.884A
- Graduate Training in Family Medicine
- Curriculum Development In Family Violence And Electronic..
- Graduate Training In Family Medicine
- Catalog Of Federal Domestic Assistance No 93.279
- Catalog For Federal Domestic Assistance
- Catalog Of Federal Domestic Assistance No. 93.379
- Grants For Graduate Training In Family Medicine