Wednesday May 27, 2020
Join Here @ 4pm
Join us as Duke Health and School of Medicine Leaders provide brief updates on COVID-19 response and recovery plans from a physician-scientist career perspective as well as address questions related to your unique career support needs during this unprecedented time.
- Sallie R. Permar, MD, PhD, Associate Dean, Physician-Scientist Development
- Rasheed A. Gbadegesin, MD, MBBS, Faculty Director, Office of Physician-Scientist Development
- Ann J. Brown, MD, MHS, Vice Dean for Faculty and Professor of Medicine
- J. Andrew Alspaugh, MD, Vice Chair, Academic Affairs and Professor of Medicine
- Catherine Liao, MSPH, Associate Vice President, Duke Health Government Relations
Submit questions for panelists here.