Nominations for the School of Medicine Research Staff Appreciation Awards are now open. These awards recognize staff members who provide exemplary support in the conduct of research. Each award recipient receives a certificate and $500.00.
To be eligible for an award, an individual must meet all of the following criteria:
- Research Assistants, Research Specialists, Clinical Research Coordinators, Project Leaders, or any staff member employed by the School of Medicine, who provides exemplary support in the conduct of research. Not eligible: faculty or staff members who have primary investigator status; research fellows, postdoctoral fellows or graduate students; administrative professionals.
- Current role provides technical expertise to support any research program (including translational, clinical, data sciences, or basic science research) in a manner which underpins the effective and efficient promotion of the research mission in the School of Medicine.
- At least 5 years of continuous service in a research role in the School of Medicine.
- Demonstrated record of excellent performance.
Applications are due October 19, 2017, and winners will be announced in November.
To submit nominations for the 2017 SOM Research Staff Awards:
- Visit MyResearchProposal and click on "Create New User" (or login if you already have an account)
- A step-by-step user's guide for applying via the MyResearchProposal software is available - Please review this document.
- Enter access code "SOM" then select the "2017 SOM Research Staff Awards" opportunity and follow the instructions.
For questions about the award, contact email@example.com. If you are having trouble accessing the MyResearchProposal system, please contact Anita Brantley at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.