The OnCore Service Team has noticed that there continues to be confusion regarding requesting OnCore Access. To assist the Research Community in requesting OnCore Access, the correct process for requesting access has been outlined below along with notes where requestors often make mistakes in the access request process.
OnCore Access request process - CORRECT
- Go to Service Now - https://duke.service-now.com/sp
- Click Get It
- Click Accounts and Access
- Click the Account Access order Guide
- Complete the top part of the form and under the Enterprise Services section check OnCore-CRMS
- Select Next at the bottom of the screen
- A new screen will appear. Select Options
- Fill in the CRU and Role(s) requested and if a PI, add your NPI, then finish the order and checkout.
OnCore Access request process – INCORRECT
If you happen to go to the Research Section Service Now
Then click OnCore
DO NOT fill out that form and choose OTHER.
This form does not get manager approval which is required for OnCore access. Instead of filling out the form – click on the blue hyperlink word form instead. It will take you to the correct order form that gets sent to an approving manager.