The School of Medicine held a Faculty Town Hall on May 19, 2020 and a recording of that event is now available for viewing. This forum provided an opportunity to share important information about the School’s COVID-19 response and plans moving forward, including:
- APT accommodations to support faculty whose scholarship has been interrupted by the pandemic, including tenure clock extensions
- Information about the NIH’s approach to funding and bridge funding
- Insight on the University and School’s strategies to mitigate the pandemic’s financial impact
- Strategies for self care and working in an environment of uncertainty and constant change
- Guidance for supporting team members as return to the work place for some begins
We are committed to keeping you as well as our staff and students informed. Please visit the School’s COVID-19 information page at COVID19.medschool.duke.edu for the most up-to-date information.