The following are links shared during the May RCA! The Physician-Scientist Career in the COVID-19 Era Town Hall, featuring our distiguished panelists, Dr. Andrew Alspaugh, Vice Chair of Academic Affairs and Professor of Medicine; Dr. Ann Brown, Vice Dean for Faculty and Professor of Medicine, and Catherine Liao, MSPH, Associate Vice President, Duke Health Government Relations
To view this session (or other RCA! Professional Development sessions) please visit the OPSD Resource page, and choose the Research Careers Ahead! tab.
Affect future OPSD Research Careers Ahead! programming by completing this very brief survey.
AAMC is collecting specific examples about COVID-19’s impact on young/early stage investigators, the research process, and the potential impact on patients over the long term. AAMC will share these examples with lawmakers and the public in advocacy materials through the AAMC’s social media and publications (e.g., AAMC News). Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the survey
- Free rapid response executive coaching training:
- Tenure clock extension form (located at bottom of page)
- Funding opportunities from both NIH and internally (choose weekly funding report tab):
- NIH COVID-19 resource for applicants and grantees (and Update History)
- FAQs: NIH grant COVID-19 flexibilities
- HHS COVID-19 awards tracking website