The Office for Faculty is happy to share new content on the Recorded Seminars page.
Recently uploaded recordings include seminars from the School of Medicine Academic New Faculty Orientation series: Appointments, Promotion, and Tenure for both the Clinical and Basic Sciences, as well as Welcome and Institutional Overview. A Duke NetID and password is needed to access these recordings. The website will be updated as seminars happen. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Recordings currently available:
- FARE Town Halls
- New Faculty Orientation Series
- Welcome and Institutional Overview
- Appointments, Promotion, and Tenure in the Clinical Sciences
- Appointments, Promotion, and Tenure in the Basic Sciences
- Navigating the Research Mission (clinical/data science focus)
- Navigating the Research Mission (basic science focus)
- Professionalism and Bystander Interventions
- The History of Duke in Durham and Health Disparities
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Duke Hospital’s History: A conversations about Race and Memory
- Effective Communication: The 5 Cs of Sentence and Story