To access the Office for Faculty Development's iTunesU page, please follow the steps below. You must already have iTunes installed on your computer to watch these videos.
- Go to itunes.duke.edu
- Click "login for classes"
- Enter your NetID and password (this should cause iTunes to launch)
- Once iTunes opens, select the SoM Office for Faculty Development page
- Double click the video you want to watch. Videos may take up to 15 seconds to load.
The following sessions are currently available on iTunes:
- Generation Gaps in Medical Education
- Responding to a Grant Review
- Collaborating with Statisticians
- Grant Writing 101: How to write a Convincing Research Plan
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Demystifying the NIH Review Process
- The Complex Ethics of Academic-Industry Collaborations